Breeks Cafe @ Gurney Plaza



Last Thursday, i went to gurney plaza after my 3Ds Class.I look for the toys for my final project is to create into 3Ds Max.But I still don't buy the toys because too expensive. Small 1 toy (2 inches)= between RM 4 - 8. I'm still find the toys other place or else i try to draw but i lazy.Ha ha! My lecturer wants me to find and draw 3characters for 3Ds's final project.Ermm.. I have a Japanese girl toy at home.But other 2 characters need to think!

I walked around shopping at Gurney Plaza 1.15pm.Fast I feel hungry.I don't know what i want to eat for lunch! I sms to my senior friend.Because i knew She finish his work at 2pm at Chilli's restaurant and also want to talk with her.Long time i don't see her since august.

Finally, I met her.I asked what she wanna to eat for our lunch.She also don't know what we want to eat.ermm. I said,go to Secret Recipe @ Gurney Plaza.She don't want to eat @ Secret Recipe.I asked her.What happened with them?She said, no taste and bad of foods because they don't cook properly for her last time.Alright, i said what she want to eat for lunch?! I laugh! She wants to eat @ Breeks Cafe beside his work @ chili's. Then we went there.

I first time into breeks cafe with her.She said,the breeks cafe really nice taste of foods.Alright, i try order the food for my lunch. I order the food is Baked Seafood Pasta Mornay! I also order for drink is Blue Berry Mocha!


My food Baked Seafood Pasta Mornay! CHEEZE , BUTTER , PRAWNS , OYSTER , SPAGHETTI Noodle , TOMATO , MUSHROOM and lotsa lotsa creammmieeee....... I love Cheese. :D



I snapped this pic by my mobile but unclear. lol! i forget to bring my digital camera! ;)



Blue Berry Mocha





My friend ate Fish & Shrimp " Lafayette" and drink is Ocean! Wew!look yummy!!



Ocean



We ate about RM 60 for 2 of us.. So expensive!! But really nice of TASTE!! The dish so big.1 dish can share for 2 person o!

3 comments:

  potsy

September 20, 2008 at 11:13 AM

Hello

  RJ

September 20, 2008 at 1:21 PM

Hello Paul! May i know u?

  lukelina

September 22, 2008 at 12:23 AM

Hi Jeannie. This is Uncle Luke. I am very proud of your ability to create your personal blogspot. I have read and seen most of your photos on this blog. Continue the good work.