Chikuma Japanese Restaurant at Gembira Parade



Today Peggy,Yvonne and I went to Japanese Restaurant for our lunch.Peggy's friend said to her that the Japanese Foods really nice and delicious. I said, sure , alright we decided to choose that Chikuma Japanese Restaurant after my Operating System's class.Actually ,today my last exam.Goodbye for midterm exam hehe, then Go anywhere for my rest mind. My stress gone. :D

I eaten teriyaki Set, they ate ermm.. i forget what the foods' name. Sorry anyway.But i can show the picture to you all that what they eaten Japanese foods.The foods looks like ermm 2 set of fish with black source but i don't know what types of source lol never mind . i show you now..




Peggy and Yvonne was eating that Japanese Foods. They ate the same food. ^^







Egg with mushroom (stim)


It's Teriyaki Set. Watermelon,Egg with mushroom (stim), Soup that's all








After lunch, we went to Gurney Plaza and see the Korean Cultural & Food Festival. Finally i saw Chief Minister of Penang,YAP Lim Guan Eng just now . ^^ Korean Cutural & Food Festival from 10th to 13 rd October 2008.




Lim Guan Eng sit at center. See properly :D




5 korean women very beautiful and nice the sound of songs.



The korean guys showed their hip hop dance. Guys are handsome o ^^
























0 comments: