CK Leong's film director & pro photographer!!

I met CK Leong and Joey Lim(his best friend) last 2week.How we met and how we intro? what you guess?! I don't know how he find me through net. He found my blog then he wants me to contact him.I contact him by sms.I don't know what for sms to them.They want to casting the video. He knew i'm hearing impaired after he read " about me" by blog. He looks really nice man! You wanna to know what he's describe?! ^^ what i can say, Cutie and handsome man! :D He is very good in photography and film! click the below



Memory Studio



The above website add will update more photo and video soon!!

2 comments:

  śtRawbĕrry cafě

November 22, 2008 at 12:46 PM

Hi, RJ!
Come across ur blog while doing the research on Pg Festival ;P
Jz love ur way of writing so much...
Gambate!!

  RJ

November 22, 2008 at 4:37 PM

Thx ur comment! Hope ur blog doin better! wink