Chili's at Gurney Plaza

Today I'm in no mood.I don't know why it come no mood. I asked my old friend accompany me to somewhere.I also asked my friend, where will we go?! Because my friend work off today. then we were thinkingggg so long.. :D My friend wants to go to Gurney Plaza New Wing for our lunch.Because there a lot of restaurants! I said,Alright then. We go to Gurney Plaza New Wing at 1pm. My friend wants to eat at Chili's.I said wah Chili's! Expensive la.. My friend have Chili's member.I said no problem! I had eating it before.But expensive ^^. The Chili's foods seem delicious so so! so YumMyYy! We really enjoy and eat for lunch from 1.15pm-3.30pm today!! YaY!




We drink 100plus. Because its free for drink. Can drink more if finished!


Cajun Club sandwich and chicken crisper




CHICKEN CRISPERS - Strips of hand-battered chicken fried to perfection. Served with sweet corn on the cob, honey-mustard dressing & homestyle fries.








we finished lunch.But we feel full can't eat corn liao. Take corn back home.lol


We are old friend!

0 comments: