OldTown White Coffee @ Queensbay Mall

Last week,I went Queensbay Mall with my old friend.I very very very bored and felt stress at home like as lonely and lonely.Don't know what i want to do. I won't be crazy if feel lonely then go out to somewhere.Take enjoy a bit for myself then feel no lonely!Go out and play activity a bit then ok already.^^ If i bored, i play online, watching TV, listen to the music but not.Because that day feel worse bored and stress! :D I don't know how to say.. ermm

I asked my friend accompany me to lunch.I know he got free time lots since January.We had for lunch at Old Town White Coffee.Then I suggested to play roller-skate with my friend at Queensbay Mall.Long time i no play roller-skate! After lunch at OldTown White Coffee, rest for an hour then go play play! I was playing roller-skate take 2hours.. After play, too tired and my leg was muscle pain.I always fall during play roller-skate without someone teach me before.Now I know how to play roller-skate than before. :D If anyone want to play roller-skate with me, i willing to go and play roller-skate with you if i have time ;)







Nasi Lemak Special





Mocha Ice blended and Orange juice






i

He is my old friend!


I love mocha ice blended!!












Ayiaa.. so dark! This pic took by my mobile..

0 comments: