Kim's farewell party

I know Kim in a month only.She is friendly and always smile.Last week on Thursday all my colleagues attended the farewell party at Aji Noren(Japanese Restaurant near our office).They enjoying the food more and talk a lot before Kim was leaving.

We go in Aji Noren restaurant. When I in there,decorate and interior nice view and beautiful.

Ya,we chose thiz Aji Noren!

My colleagues discuss what they want to eat. I also no idea :D

1..2..3 Smile ya!



This is my meal..





Ivin and Mei Chit






From left, Me, Kim and May Yen. May Yen work as Web and graphic designer.She's friendly!My colleagues are friendly!No bad.. :D









Last Month, My friend Nancy’s birthday that day. She invited me to Dome gurney plaza before I start to work. I know her almost 2 years. She is friendly, understanding and good girl even though single. She shares with me about her life experience, job, and church whatever. She is Sarawakian and intro her through Friendster. ;) Enjoy with her have a meal!Yummyy














Nancy and me!





Christmas Day 2009, I always missed on Christmas day at the church for several years. I went to Singapore trip every year. End of year, I always go to Singapore and love trip to anywhere and take photo! My sister stays there. That no problem for me where to stay. Save my money. I stay with her easily. :D Free makan,drink,sleep,bath bla bla… My sister kindly and helpful :D

I was happy and enjoy christmas day with edc members and friends!Busy and no time take photo with friends.Sory I put some pics here only..



He is my old friend! same class during f2-f5

He is my junior from FSD.


0 comments: