Daorae Korean BBQ Restaurant, Penang

Daorae Korean BBQ Restaurant in Tanjung Tokong, Penang. My church friends and I went for a dinner celebration at this restaurant about 7.30pm last 2month ago. I would like to share with you all about the food. I like cari-cari makan ya. haha...


We are in private this room lo.


Cute girl



 9 Type of Pickles
Complementary on every table.



 Wow.. alot of dishes.. haha

  
 The waiter will BBQ the meat for you, so that you will get to taste the better taste.

 Aiyaa.. I forget what this type of meat.. My friend order 1 beef, 1 chicken and 1 pork lo. These meats are expensive. Because the meat imported from Korea la. You can try this when you have free.. This really delicious and nice!

 This is my simple meal. I scare I can't finish this meal because too many foods here.

 After our meal, My friend and I go and take a secret recipe cake for Pastor's birthday. hehe

 Surprise birthday lol
  







Location:

Daorae Korean BBQ @ Tanjung Tokong
No. 104, Jalan Tanjung Tokong,
10470 Pulau Pinang.

Tel: 04-8913616

0 comments: