YMCA DEAF CLUB 27th Anniversary Dinner Celebration on 2 Aug!


I'm committee member of YMCA deaf club. I was very busy with duty on yesterday.I had a pleasant to meet my old friends and new friends. Some my old friends don't meet me around 4-5 years.Waw! So long! I miss them! ^^ Luckily,I have a chance to meet them again! My duty as registration counter,badge flower for VIP,choose who participates in fashion show contest and helper somethings. I first time to learn and experience it. I thanks to YMCA Deaf Club because they selected me on duty for Anniversary Dinner at Trader Hotel this year.




We are commitee member of YMCA deaf club.We are also organized this program and hard work!



Susie and me.. She is my old teacher during primary and secondary school.



He is my old friend



We are friendship forever



He is my old friend too



Thiyagu and me.We are friendship



Choi Yin and Me. Finally,we met last sat.She is my senior friend from FSD.We don't meet since 2005



Sue and me ^^

8 comments:

  Selina Wing

August 15, 2008 at 11:32 AM

Hi, ruey.. Long time no see you! WHy you don't show the picture about environment of YMCA Deaf CLub 27th Anniversary DInner? I see your firends in your picture only..:(

DO you want me to add your blog in my blog links?

  Selina Wing

August 15, 2008 at 11:33 AM

please visit my blog; selinaooi.blogspot.com :)

  RJ

August 17, 2008 at 10:32 PM

I'm so sorry for late ur comment.I missed ur comment.Alright.let u add me in ur blog links.thkx.


about YMCA! haha.. i uploaded for several pics only.Not too much la.. hehe sorry ya

  Selina Wing

August 18, 2008 at 8:38 AM

Oh. Nevermind, RJ.. :) Now you are studying in KDU college Penang? :O I also working as Multimedia Engineer in IT dept for KDU College Petaling Jaya.. :D

  RJ

August 22, 2008 at 8:22 PM

alrite. Yea,i'm still study in KDU Penang. So great ur job! :D Hope a best in ur life, Selina!!

  lukelina

September 22, 2008 at 3:36 AM

Hi Goddaughter! We love all your beautiful photos. They are very artistic. Where did you take the pictures of all the flowers? At Botanical Gardens? The photos of all the food make us HUNGRY-LAH. Where did you get the cheongsam? Godpa created a blog at http://lukelina.blogspot.com. Check out the sunset pictures before Hurricane Ike. Regards, Godma.

  RJ

September 22, 2008 at 2:37 PM

Dear Godma,

Oh about the flower.My friend bought it from butterworth. The flower is not real 1. The badge flower for committee member of YMCA deaf club and also for VIP(badge flower color is purple + gold).The badge flower represent a leadership.

My cheongsam bought from Gurney Plaza. There have different color Cheongsam are red,cyan,pink,purple,green and another color i forgot.Red Cheongsam is very nice and beautiful.But i don't bought it red color because not suitable for me. :) I imagine if you wear red cheongsam more nice and beautiful.sure! My lovely color is pink 1.So i bought pink cheongsam.

lovely, RJ

  Daryl

June 25, 2009 at 8:00 PM

mind to tell me the shop's name?
because i am finding a cheongsam for my performance..
say thank you to you first!