Home Recipe @ at Prangin Mall

Yesterday, my friend and i went to Prangin Mall in the afternoon.We together for lunch. We eat for lunch at Home Recipe. Because my friend never eat it before. Let she try to eat made by Home Recipe. After then, we walked around in Prangin Mall and talked with her.I also had bought something.Let you all see what we ate for lunch at home recipe,Prangin Mall.The foods looks yummy lo! ^^

cheese baked rice set consists of the main course, mushroom soup, lime juice or green tea, fruits, and ice cream. RM12.90 is a reasonable price for what the set offers.


Mushroom Soup




Lime juice and green tea




Salad cup with mayo.5cups RM3 only!




My friend ate BBQ Chicken


BBQ Chicken with full chesseee ,It looks like PIZZAAA..... Love chesseeeeeeeeeee Yummmyyyy!!!!




I ate Spicy Rempah Fish



Spicy Rempah Fish also with full cheeseeee!!Yum Yum!I love Cheeseeeeee!!! ^^


Chocolate Ice cream




Fruits!!


Finished!Then We walk around shopping Mall!!

0 comments: