TGI Friday's @ Queensbay mall





Today My friend Nancy and I go to pikom PCfair at Pisa from11.30am-1.15pm.I go there and buy ink printer. Then we see around every pc exhibitor such as epson, asus, Sony, others. We see computer personal, pendrive personal, etc to compare of the price.

Today is good for me. I want to find where Epson ink printer . I remember the guy gave me good price last time. I was finding the guy. The guy was busying and speaks with the customers. The other guy ask me, what I want to buy? I said, I wanna to buy ink printer. The guy said, we not sell ink printer here so ask me go to there other Epson exhibitor. Because there have 3 or 4 exhibitor. I said Alright. I walked to 1st Epson exhibitor. But don’t have because my model printer different model of the ink printer. So I go other 2nd Epson exhibitor. I showed my box ink printer to exhibitor(girl), The girl said got sell. OK then, show me the ink printer. Then the girl showed me, then i ask her it how much? RM30 for 1 color. I said oh rm30. The guy was appear and speaks with me it good, not expensive. Can buy it .It very cheap Bla bla.. I said ah rm30 meh? I said, Last time I ever come to PCfair april 2008,the guy sell for me it RM21 only . I told it unfair for me. I don’t want to buy it. I want to find other Epson exhibitor. I want to leave now. The guy looks express and take a pen write on the paper, He explain me,21 is for LOW INK=100pages, 30 FULL INK 250 pages. I said I knew, last time the guy sell me rm21 that full ink. That’s lo. He willing me to pay 21 for full ink. I said really? I said again, are u sure I will pay 21. The guy said yes yes Alright.My money come out rm21 and the guy pay for me rm9. Ha-ha. He looks like support me. I really thank to him. Thanks God too! He also looks like supervisor and handsome man! My friend told him, “you are kind man”. He offers a handshake me after that, I leave. That’s all. I will remember him. How he appreciate it. Next time i will buy from him.

I want to buy Single Lens Reflex Camera! ermm.. I had a digital camera. That’s enough. :D Digital Camera, SRL Camera, and etc are available at PCfair. PC fair no only all the computer personal.

After we went PCfair, then we want to eat for lunch at Queensbay Mall. I really don’t know what we want eat for lunch. ermm..Just walk around to ground floor. My car park at 4th floor.Then I asked my friend what we want to eat? I want to eat McDonald but my friend looks like not prefer it. OK then how about Kenny Roger restaurant. She said ok, she ask me, I ever eat it Kenny roger before. I said yes,1times. We try go other restaurant that we never eat before such as TGI Friday’s, Sweden’s, etc. She said go to TGI Friday ‘s and see the menu. I said OK. We go to TGI Friday’s. We see the menu (foods.)Take 2min to see the menu. then we choose it TGI Friday’s!















Fried Mac and Cheese- Irresisteible, creamly cheese and macaroni golden - fired to pelfection







Sizzling Chicken and Cheese- A sizzling skillet of onions and peppers together with garlic- marinated chicken breast over colby and jack cheese.Served with cheddar cheese mashed potatoes












Kid's Sundae - Two scoops of Vanilla ice cream with hot fudge, hot caramel or chocolate













looks like asleep?






0 comments: