Yellow Light Restaurant, Penang

8th Aug,

My mum's friend invited her and me to Yellow Light restaurant to have a dinner.His friend's birthday.I heard the Yellow Light Restaurant is best Thai Food in Penang.I never enter the Yellow Light restaurant before.Finally,I went there last Saturday.I had to try and taste the Thai foods.No wonder that delicious Thai foods and taste so different!YummYyy....



Yellow Light Restaurant

No.2, ( 8-Row ), Krian Road, 10400,

Georgetown, Penang,

Malaysia


This help you to find out..








Miang Kum



Thai Culture..





Coconut drink



Pineapple Fried Rice..


Broccoli With Mushroom

Tomyam Prawn




Fried Pandan aka Screwpine Chicken




Stuffed crab (Pucha)








That's all.. So full already.. ^^

4 comments:

  RJ

August 12, 2009 at 7:38 AM

Hai CT.. Thax for viewed my blog!

  ct

August 12, 2009 at 9:58 PM

sori sy lupa ayat b.i tu

  RJ

August 13, 2009 at 7:23 PM

oh sori.. i maksud terima kasih krn u tgk2 my blog hehe

  Jason Ng

November 2, 2019 at 3:46 PM

Wher is the restaurant now