Eastern & Oriental Hotel (E&O Hotel).

Sorry guys because I didn't update my blog for a long time. It is because I'm really really busy hanging out with friends to bbq,assignment,the church,and work.I will try to update my blog 2 or 3 times in a week mmm

15th Aug, My church friends and I went E&O hotel for a special Pastor's birthday dinner party.I came to hotel around 7.30pm untill midnight.. Haha.. Talk,eat,games,and take some pictures with friends....

I eaten a lot of seafoods,cakes,pasta and etc..


We waited for pastor and together dinner..
























Special for Pastor Kim's birthday!


Peggy and I.. She so pretty now than before :D


Shannen and I.. Finally she came to penang from Maktab,K.L..


Friendship forever! xD


3 comments:

  Unknown

September 19, 2009 at 5:57 PM

hey, your new baju is nice!
U makan the raw oster ?

  RJ

September 19, 2009 at 8:03 PM

yea i ate the raw oyster.The raw oster with lemon nice o!

  Unknown

September 24, 2009 at 1:14 AM

hehe.. u vy pretty than me la. haha.