Hearing people misunderstood..

Let me tell you story "why hearing people was misunderstand that which I'm hearing or hard of hearing or hearing impaired?!"They was confused! I meet some new hearing friends. Firstly, I am introduce to hearing people through write on notepad/write message by handphone or people introduced to me.They was voice out/speak with me.I spoken, "I'm sorry,can you write on the paper"? They said WHY?,of course I'm hard of hearing.They was confused.They said,you can voice out just now?! I shut up and write on notepad directly.Then they don't speak out and write on paper to communicate.When we are close friend or become fast friend already.I am try to speak and write on notepad of both.They knew about myself related to how i communicate with hearing people.Actually,i read people's lips while they were talked! Who people able to speak or voice out but can't hear properly is called "hard of hearing"! Hearing Impaired is both of hear and speak or mute.Some people thought that hard of hearing and hearing impaired the same meaning is "mute"! When I meet some new hearing people .I mustn't speak out well!Because of they will misunderstand.

I tell you,a story is funny one.Last time my hearing friends and me communicate through speak as normal in the meeting.Then they ask me something then i answered "what" ,"don't know".After the meeting, someone(A) tell to other someone(B) that she is hard of hearing. Then

B ask me directly,you is hard of hearing?!Really?! Really?!

I said "yes",why?

B said,OH MY GOD!I'm so sorry!!!sorry!Why you didn't let me know first?

I answered,It's OK. Because i won't waste time to write down on the paper.Let your talk directly in the meeting.

B said,Ermm..OK! How you understand we are talking now?

I answered,of course,i read your lips.Just now we were meeting and listen your voice a little but unclear because of your lips very fast movement!

B laughed. So next time ,if have another meeting.Can i speak loudly?

I was laughed.You want voice loudly in the meeting?! USELESS!

B said so?

I will try read yours lips while in the meeting.Please your lips have to big movement next time.

B said ah big movement.. no problem.it's OK.

I laughed at the moment!

That's all!



I knew,depends on people's lips not enough big movement wahaha..

0 comments: