I couldn't forget this moment!!

I was interest in play table tennis during primary school.I was first time to play table tennis.I don't know a lots that how is technique to play! It was a lot of fun!My old teacher's David was excellent player.He's pro! He was plays with other teacher look very awesome.I was concentrated on David's techniques to play!It was make me interested lo! The next few days,i try to play it with my old friends.Everyday i was play table tennis with my friends especially weekend.I always late into the class after break time because i can't stop to play it!Some my friends said i was improved and good in play table tennis.I was proud of it ha ha.My teacher David had plays with me but i always lost and careless a lot!lol.My friends said the teacher David will had organized a table tennis for competition.I was desire to join for competition.For the girl player,Rachael VS RJ.. I was conquered on her. I was winner in player! I got a trophy and Adidas jacket,the jacket is appreciated! i want to show some pictures to you all but i forget where did i keep!erm.. This my memory couldn't forget at the moment!

0 comments: