I was exhaust since morning!

This morning i was attend the photography class.My lecturer shows our's mark of mid term test.I was unsatisfied with the mark of test! :( I want score A in test! it's ok.But for the Final Exam i will try my best than mid term! After the photography class from 9-10.30am.I gone to Internet Lab for awhile.I attended the meeting "scholars give back" at 12noon today. I was bored for the meeting today.ermm.Because of my mood was not good.hehe.They talked about the program for help to orphanage,charity,and etc la.They want my friend and me to do banner and pass it to them on TOMORROW!! i like to help something like design,helping hands only,give some idea and etc.After the meeting i walked to Internet Lab and work!Sienzzz


I went back home then continue my work to do banner design.See the below that 3 banners.. I'm not time to do for this banner design.I try to do simple 1.








i want to sleep right now!nitezz



-Sign Off-

0 comments: