I took the SPM's certificate by Malaysian Examinations Syndicate


This morning around 11.30am i went to college.Then I send the BM reference back to KDU's library .After that i go ground floor at KDU.Someone gave me a free gift's brand by NIVEA.I will show you some pictures that what the gift by NIVEA. Luckily, i got that gift.haha.. Actually I don't know the promoter had to promote the products of NIVEA was organized by KDU today. See the below .. ^^





NIVEA 's brand

























After that i received the gift.I went to Yvonne's rent home. I meet her and Peggy again.We together go to ours' FSD (Federation School For the Deaf) which located at Tanjung Bunga for take SPM's certificate.Before that we go to FSD, we went to cafe first which near at FSD for ours' lunch. What we eaten for lunch today.. I uploaded some of pictures here..





This is Chicken Rice.It's mine. I had extra class at FSD in the evening during my secondary school.I came here and ate it after school's break.It's nice taste.College TAR Penang which also near the cafe here. Long time i didn't eat it since 2007.Peggy,Yvonne and me too. We take a chance together for lunch at cafe today.We couldn't forget and keep it memory that we were eating here for many times during ours' secondary school.






Mango fruit




She eaten hokkien mee. It's also nice of taste. I ever eat it before.







After our's lunch, we go to FSD around 2.30pm. Ops! i forget to snap several photos at FSD just now. it's nevermind.




Then we were going to Metrojaya at Tanjung Tokong for have a break time. We were chatting at Coffee Bean around 3.30pm.After that we go back around 5pm.That's all ^^




























Peggy wants to touch the girl!





0 comments: