My final project is done!!


Today Photography's presentation from 1pm-3pm. My photography subject finised for this semester.YeAh!! My comment the photography subject is very great.It's also had a lot of fun while snap of somethings.If i have to go to anywhere with friends or alone.I take a digital camera along with me and to take a photograph.Because i want the picture to create creative effects. I don't think that i'm suit as a photographer in the future. ermm.. Why did i like to photography.Because of my course is digital design,it also relate to photography studies.I learned how to shoot of the picture.The picture should have composition such as focus point,depth field,macro, and etc.


See the below, i uploaded some pictures here....





we did in final project's title,from left, SPCA, Children's playground,toys wonderland and business @ commercial







-Sign off-

0 comments: