Night Market


Introduction to Pasar Malam


Pasar malam is a Malay word that literally means night market, "Pasar" being related to "bazaar" in Persian. A pasar malam is a market in Malaysia, Singapore and Indonesia that opens in the evening, usually in housing areas. It brings together a collection of stalls that usually sell goods such as fruit, vegetables, snacks, toys, clothes, movie discs and ornaments at cheap, reasonable prices. Pasar malams often open only one to a few days of the week, as the traders rotate around different housing areas on different days of the week. Haggling over prices is a common practice at such markets.

Last night, my mum and I went to Night Market at Ipoh Road,Penang.Long time i didn't go to Night Market anywhere which avaibale since 2004. We went there for walking and see different things and foods. A lot of people especially youth at Night Market last night than before. I wish to go to there again when I free. Ayia! I forget to bring my digital camera to Pasar Malam.I want to snap pictures of different stalls! So i used my mobile phone to snap of the stalls but not too much!










The seller is selling wacthes.The watches is very cheap between RM8- RM29.90







The shoes also cheap. I guess the shoes' price between RM8-RM30

0 comments: