The Holy Matrimony of Barnabas and Cherlie at EDC

On 2nd March,Barnabas and Cherlie are member of EDC (Ephphatha Deaf Church)Assembly of God. They are good in relationship and happy couple.Finally,they were married. Hope they of both be happy always and being a new family in the future!May God bless them both...











Thanks Kitty! She took this pic for me..



Faye Heng


A Sweet couple..


Beh Uncle and me..




Yvonne


Peggy and me








Bridal Mutual Bowing






Barnabas and Cherlie's family and relatives


The Oath of Marriage


The Exchange of Marriage Ring




Prayer of Dedication






Congregational Singing (Cherish the Treasure)



Deaf group


What i busy?I was nervous le.. So many people here..


Tze Han and me..


Jenny and me.. friendship forever!









What unlucky day,after wedding celebration, I went college and have a final exam!sob! Actually I wanna meet them after marriage ceremony.. :D But missed le.Some of my friends came from Ipoh, Kedah,etc.I want meet them and talk talk but unlucky.I have final exam at the same time..arkk..

0 comments: