The magical flora lady



This is my final poster project for my class Digital Image Processing.I call it THE MAGICAL FLORAL LADY because the message of this poster is that it seem a tree, root, fruits and etc which reflect. It make the lady transform to a bride. The lady is as attractive as the floral. The floral attracts you to fall in love. You all can imagine the lady is floral. Not fall in love for a girl or lady. Hope you will love the different of floral.

Hope the magical around the world happen like growing the beautiful flowers in environment. Hope you all love them and care about the nature greenery environment. Don’t simply pick the flower up or step on a grass.

I'm interest in digital image processing subject because have fun with poster design and excite learning in the class.From 3rd/1 to 28/2 ,I learnt in Digital Image is about how the image transform,add color, etc.Example: old photo "black and white" and change it to photo color. Thanks to Mr. Syafiq Abdul Samat for the wonderful class.He is my lecturer.He is friendly and helpful!He is very good in design such 3D,Flash,photoshops skills and much more.So sad he will be leaving as this is the final day of our semester.Thanks God and chosen him into my class.

3 comments:

  lukelina

March 9, 2009 at 12:55 AM

Absolutely fantastic!

Uncle Luke and Sim Ee

  RJ

March 9, 2009 at 10:35 AM

thx! My lecturer choose this poster enter for Penang Young Art Competition.Coming august this yr

  Anonymous

March 11, 2009 at 6:12 AM

Hi RJ. Liked your poster.
At first I didn't notice but after carefully looking at it, I realized all those parts were joined one by one! Must've been tedious arranging them but hey, really worth it! Also, good try on the anamorphic fx.

Just one comment thou. Off all the item inside the poster, somehow the wine bottle just doesn't mix since others were natural objects. I suggest you to seek Maizul's advise about this and before I forget, congratulations on being selected for the competition!