Thank U to Mr. Syafiq Abdul Samat

On 4th March,My class is last day and have a presentation.The poster design by students and they have to present in the class from 2-4pm.After presentation,my classmates and I went Nando's,Gurney New Wing.We also invite Mr. Shafiq to Nando's for dinner together.



we had discuss and plan to go Nando's


Happy moment.. Finish busy with project,assignment and study.Finally, I can rest and study break in 3 weeks yeAhhH!


They look so happy already.We took a pic in I-Mac Lab



My classmate and I went to Nando's , Gurney New Wing




We are waiting for lecturer Shafiq and friends.. We also discuss and order 2 Peri Platter...


Finally,sir come and talk talk about our presentation.Someone asked him, how is our presentation....


RJ,Aishah,Stacy and Su Yen


What were Terence and Godwin laugh at moment.. LoL I forget what Shafiq talk about...





Peri Chips


Fresco Salad


Mediterranean Rice


Coleslaw






Peach drink



we give a surprise cake.. :D








We thank U to Shafiq.He taught us lots in the class.What he taught us.. learn in Flash,Photoshop,3D, bla bla..





From left(Godwin,Terrence,Sir (Shafiq), Mark,Aishah,Stacy and Su Yen




Oh! He is seller or lecturer? haha He gaves us pendrive o.. thanks again to Sir (Shafiq)... How wonder he gave it to us.. :) We also surprised this pendrive.Really thx to Sir!



4GB!


Brownie Cake






Finish our dinner :D



Good bye! I hope we will keep it touch here!

0 comments: