Easter Egg Painting Contest 12/4/2009

I never paint an Easter egg before. I had join for contest. I thought I haven't much time to paint Easter Egg contest.After my practical, I go back and rest for a few hours.Then I paint Easter egg and excited.During I paint the Easter eggs and remembrance of Jesus Resurrection! I had paint 10 Easter eggs done after a week.I love handcraft work.

I using acrylic color to paint Easter Eggs.








Materials: brushes,acrylic color,gum,pen,and silver metal nail tongs.




I paint this for 2nd times.





I send it to EDC on Lord's day and also Easter day..





2 comments:

  Aiyishelelu

April 21, 2009 at 8:08 PM

Cuteeeeeeeeeee Artist!! =D I also never paint it b4, I would like to but I will not do it since i am LAZIEST person, haha!!

  RJ

April 23, 2009 at 9:15 AM

Thx! haha... ya cute.. I love pink color.. It looks soften.. Dun be laziest gal la... it no everyday to paint easter egg rite.. wahaaaa