Korean Foods Cooking Contest @ EDC

Last few weeks,I first time joined for Korean Foods Cooking Contest @ EDC in the evening.. I really excite and learn it.I learn from Pastor Kim's wife.


They are my group. Group name's HOPE






He is my pastor.. He was casting video of 4 group are HOPE,PEACE,FAITH and LOVE.


The group left is Peace.




Fried Potato



The Left 1, Pastor's wife teach us how to cook (Korean food culture)


The center 1, he is deaf man and works as a chef.He also have a own biz.




Hai,this my group!


Fried carrot and big white onion





Ermm.. Sory, I don't know what the flour's name.The flour made of Korea..


Finally, that's Korean food..



Different 4 dishes cooked by themselves(each group).


Pastor's judge for us which nice taste of Korean foods contest.



My HOPE group got 2nd prize..

That's all!

0 comments: