How to make Jelly..

I made jelly is very simple to cook and excite learning.

Ingredients:

A packet agar agar powder

Table spoon X 15 sugar

60 ml thick coconut milk

800 ml water

1-2 egg yolks

a pinch of salt

1 table spoon pandan paste or

juice of 5 or 6 pandan leaves


Method:

1. Bring agar agar powder, sugar and water to a boil. Stir constantly to prevent agar agar powder from sticking to bottom of pan.

2. Beat egg yolks lightly with a pinch of salt. Add coconut milk, pandan juice and and stir till combined. Pour mixture into boiling agar agar. Stir well and turn off heat. Cover mixture for a while before pouring into rinsed mould to set.

4.Put in the tray and let it cold first

5.Then Put in the refrigerator..... That's all




1 Egg


Pandan Juice





Coconut Milk





Take out pandan leaves




Table spoon x 15 sugar















Boiling with small fire gas




Finally...





3 comments:

  Aiyishelelu

April 3, 2009 at 12:21 AM

LOL... =P I had learn this long ago when I was teenager. I knew how to make it after my mom teached me some steps after i asked for how to do agar2 (Jelly). lol..

yeah it was fun to learn and excited to cook is very simple. ;)

I love soft Jelly only which got some water like to drink when itself became half melt abit, not hard neither middle. My sis-in-law knew I loved it. she seldom make soya bean jelly, strawberry jelly or kiwi jelly for me. :) She was blessed. haha

  RJ

April 7, 2009 at 6:38 PM

Haha.. ok well. If i cook it again, i will give jelly to you n give me some comment after you eat and taste of it. lol.. You r my judge wahaha

  Aiyishelelu

April 7, 2009 at 7:01 PM

haha ok. let me know when u make it and sms me to come and eat it at your house ;) I would like to eat it =D